Home

Thursday, 27 August 2026

introduction :Þ

  Heya guys!


    This is my first time having a blog! I'm super excited to be posting more things and learning my way around everything, so please cope with me. So, here's a little about me!
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE music. I try to explore my music taste a lot instead of being reconstricted to a singlular artist or genre. Lately I've been enjoying a lot of alt rock, which I was skeptical of at first since I practically never listened to it but turns out I just needed some encouragement and good bands/artists (Queens of the Stone Age, Nirvana, Jeff Buckley, Nine Inch Nails, Scorpions, etc). 
    I am also big on shawarmas, sorry I just had to put that out there. 
    I spend a lot of time reading, be it online or a physical book. Or.... Ao3. (It's mainly Ao3)
    I do a ton of sports as well. Track is my favourite but I also do swimming, badminton, and volleyball.   
    Can't say I'm any good tho......
    I love animes! Idk my favourite but one I glaze the most is Ao Haru Ride. I can proudly say I've also read the manga. I also love MHA, Haikyuu, Orange, Sk8 The Infinity, The Apothecary Diaries, Lovely Complex, Cherry Magic, Doukyuussei and TONS more. 
    I'm also a desi baddie!!!

    Anywho, my comments are always open to questions!

    xoxo, sapphiramidnight  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Marshmallows and Doors

     Ok, so I like this girl. Let's call her Marshmallow. Marshmallow is new to our school. I'm still getting to know her but I real...