Home

Wednesday, 30 September 2026

Marshmallows and Doors

    Ok, so I like this girl. Let's call her Marshmallow. Marshmallow is new to our school. I'm still getting to know her but I really like her. There's not really much I can tell bc as I said I'm trying to get to know her but thats really hard since we have no classes tgt and just break. I don't know whether she likes anyone bc she's pretty quiet. When I asked her, she said she doesn't want to this year bc new school, new city, and clean slate or wtv. 

    Then there's my friend. Let's call her Door. She likes her as well. Great! Door knows I have feelings for Marshmallow yet she's playing right in front of my face. She used to like this other girl who moved away last year and she acts the same way she did with her as she does now with Marshmallow. I don't really know whether Marshmallow likes her back or not. It seems like she's just kinda going with the flow bc she's new. Unfortunately for me, they have classes tgt. On top of that, Door's friends ship them tgt. Marshmallow is well aware of that tho. But idk what her opinion on that is. 

  The very first time we actually had a full blown convo I unintentionally planted the idea in her head that Door is available or might like her. (Back then my feelings weren't full blown) Which looking back at was the most idiotic decision ever. I know I'm a fool sorry guys. 

    I would say Marshmallow is very confusing. At least, for me that is. On Monday we sat on top of our bleachers. I'm really scared of heights so I was really slow climbing up on it (folded bleacher btw) so she reached out her hand but I flipping said "no thank you" bc I was scared shitless. When I told my friend this she said it was literally being handed to me on a silver platter. I still don't think so but okay. I brought corn for lunch and she wanted some so I fed it to her. Which again means nothing. Right? 

  At some point Door came there too and sat next to her. So, Marshmallow was sandwiched in between us. But bc it was crowded our knees were touching. The whole 30 mins we were there. But I'm not sure whether that means anything. Later I leaned forward, my elbows resting on my thighs. Then she put her elbow on me like a leaning manner yk. That was as she talked to Door btw. The leg on the very far end is Door's. 

    I really don't know what do. Yesterday I asked her to come to the Korean store with me (we all collectively refer to it as THE Korean store idk guys) and she said "I'll see if I can come with you" as if she literally isn't new. Where could you be possibly going either way. I replied to her saying "okay you better bro🥰". Then I was left on sent. Since I live by desperate times, desperate needs, and desperate measures I said "If you leave me on sent I"ll bya🤬" and then I was left on sent! All while she's going around putting notes. (this is insta)

    Please tell me what all this means guys I'm truly in despair since its really hard to tell if there's even anything between us bc it could all be just platonic since we're all girls.

    xoxo, sapphiramidnight




    

7 comments:

  1. first i think find out how strong doors feelings are so that you can see where she is at then second decide depending on your feelings and doors feelings if you will pursue her or not (if you decide to let door know that like you are planning to do that so down the line it doesn't look funny but then again that's if you care). Next, I would say you have to make moves on her and see how she reacts, make them subtle but not platonic idk if that makes sense. I think judging by her reaction then you would be able to tell if she is into you or not, that's when u decide to actually make a real move on her or just stop it right there to maintain the friendship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's the thing. i really would've cared about door's feelings for her except she is so openly doing such things when i'm right there. if this was last year i would've done something about it but its not and door dgaf about me so which should i

      Delete
  2. Replies

    1. I think you should first figure out how serious Door’s feelings for Marshmallow actually are, because that might help you decide how you want to approach the situation. I’d focus more on getting to know Marshmallow and seeing how she responds to you. Maybe try being a little more intentional with your interactions and see if she reciprocates the energy 👀 I wouldn’t rush into anything yet, especially since she’s new and you’re still getting to know each other. Give it some time and see where the vibes take you 💗 with love , Roshan xx.

      Delete
    2. is there any specific interactions in your mind bc i'm completely clueless rn

      Delete
  3. hey diva, is Door really your friend? She starts liking Marshmallow when you told her that you like her that seems shady.. But speaking of Marshmallow I'd say give it a little time and get to know her first since she's new. And you can subtly hint to her you like her or just flirt and she how she responds and if you're getting back the vibe that she likes you too or if she likes girls in general. But like Roshan said ^ be a little more intentional with your interactions and how you talk to her, because you calling her bro is not giving that you like her loll. If she's not giving you back the same energy our vibes then you'll have to decide if you want to keep pursuing her or keep the friendship.
    I hope all goes well! <3
    xoxo, Indigenous Diva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She definitely likes girls. I've seen her reposts on tiktok plus it's as clear as daylight bc she is a literal masc. And yeah after all this idk what to feel about me and doors so called friendship. Even earlier in the year we got really distant and it was a whole thing so this is just cherry on top

      Delete

Marshmallows and Doors

     Ok, so I like this girl. Let's call her Marshmallow. Marshmallow is new to our school. I'm still getting to know her but I real...