Home

Friday, 28 August 2026

back to school :(

 Back to school?!

     Guys I'm so unprepared for high school omg. I kinda have no expectations but at the same time I have a strong feeling that I'm getting shoved in a locker......

    One thing I'm glad for is a clean slate bc for me unfortunately I embarrassed myslef to the fullest last year. When I say embarrassed I don't mean incidents but rather the way I spoke or at times the way I communicated with people. In conclusion I was a fool and an even bigger mess. -_-

     Hopefully this year I'll get the chance to make things right! 

    I haven't even gotten the chance to buy my backpack and outfit for the first day. There's 11 days of summer break left and I feel like the apocolypse (in which I die) is approaching. 

    Wish me luck!


    xoxo, sapphiramidnight







9 comments:

  1. Good luck, girl!!! you'll rock this ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, if i can give you one advice, just be yourself and everything will be good, give us an update, kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank youu. i'll be sure to give an update once school starts <33

      Delete
  3. if i may give a little tidbit of advice, the best one i can give is to be true to yourself and to not care or pay much attention to what other people think about you. it might feel like the end of the world, but it'll all turn out in the end, trust. i've been there. you got this, girl. good luck!! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my goal this year is to be myself as much as i can!

      Delete
  4. Best of luck, Im sure it’ll be wonderful! Honestly, just be who you are and cater to what you enjoy. The time will pass regardless. I hope everything works out for the best <3

    ReplyDelete

Marshmallows and Doors

     Ok, so I like this girl. Let's call her Marshmallow. Marshmallow is new to our school. I'm still getting to know her but I real...