Home

Sunday, 30 August 2026

Fonts?

 Help! 

  Hii guys! 

I've been wondering whether this font is hard to read or not. One time my dad looked at it and said it was and thats been stuck in my mind ever since.😭

This is the only one I found that fit the aesthetic of my blog and looked cute as well. 

Please help me out and let me know in the comments. I would love to know if there's any other fonts in your mind that would look nice! 


    xoxo, sapphiramidnight

    

8 comments:

  1. i can read it perfectly fine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't find it complicated to read either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it's difficult to read at all. Also even if it was a little hard to read I think you should still keep it for aesthetic purposes lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can read it very easily and it matches perfectly with your aesthetic! Keep it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, it's perfect, but I have a suggestion: what about keeping this font for titles and for the long texts use the normal one. Maybe idk, just try if it's not good nvm ><

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dont think its difficult to read. i think it just might be different generations. he might be used to just Times New Roman or somethin' LOL

    ReplyDelete

Marshmallows and Doors

     Ok, so I like this girl. Let's call her Marshmallow. Marshmallow is new to our school. I'm still getting to know her but I real...