Home

Friday, 2 October 2026

Irritated asf.

    So much bs has happened in the span of 2 days that I can't even comprehend this anymore. I did write a draft about what all happened yesterday but I think it's something that I should post sometime in the future bc this is more interesting (and much less humiliating). 

    Yesterday Marshmallow texted me saying we should talk tomorrow. On top of that both of her bsfs viewed my story. Bsfs who live in another province btw. So, obviously I'm being spoken about. Good or bad, I didn't know then. And it should have stayed like that. 

  Soon it was the next day and Marshmallow was dragging me to a "private area". Even then a part of me naively wanted to believe that this might be a confession but the saner part of me knew better. She started off with talking about how things are between me and Door and how we're fighting. I'm pretty sure Door's opinions led to that conclusion but I decided to keep my mouth shut.

    In my opinion I feel like Door made it a competition. She was the one who would always drag Marshmallow away all the time and Marshmallow would simply comply. Marshmallow started saying how I'm spreading rumours and now Door is scared that she's going to get jumped. Like?? Well sorry for you, I don't think I was made aware that I'm going around spreading rumours like butter. The getting jumped part is wild as well bc no one in my school is actually even the average height their age should be. They're all tiny asf. Unlike me ofc but ykwim.

    Obviously I denied everything and I was really confused about the getting jumped part bc no one I know is actually capable of that. Well there are some but they're mainly just all talk. And apparently there's another person who likes Marshmallow. Unless they're in another grade I have no idea who it might be. 

   Marshmallow also mentioned something about everyone being mad at her. I don't really know what about. Marshmallow said that it was bc Door "was in love with her". And honestly what the fuck is this girl on. Mind you, they've known each other for 3 weeks. Marshmallow also used the term simp which just gave me a huge blast from the past bc who even uses that these days. Icl that irritated me even more. 

    The whole conversation we had really just revolved around Door. It was like Door this Door that. Her name was at least uttered twice in every sentence. Marshmallow just refused to listen to what I had to say. I spoke about how I never told anyone who didn't already knew so how is it a rumour if Door herself told them. Doesn't that just make it a known fact. Yet somehow Marshmallow ended up circling back to me telling everyone how Door liked her. Firstly, Door makes it very well known. If you saw her with Marshmallow irl you would be able to tell easily. 

    At some point Marshmallow mentioned how she knows Door likes her. Then she paused. And procceded to say how she knows I do too...... At that point I just excepted my fate and said "yeah I did like you. I mean, I do I guess". Not the best response but I was already fed up as is and taking the blow was all I could do then. She then said how she's always seen me as a friend. Which I already knew. I told her I never wanted to be something more which was a big fat lie but I did say that I wanted to be just friends with her first. Bc who in their right minds dates someone after knowing them for 3 weeks. She seemed convinced enough and I didn't wanna speak about it too much so I just shut up.

    I also got my period today! My day just can't get any better!

    xoxo, sapphiramidnight



    

    

1 comment:

  1. Girllll…The fact that the entire conversation was basically “Door this, Door that” while you were just trying to explain yourself would’ve irritated me toooo. And then Marshmallow casually dropping that she knows you like her??? 😭 I would’ve simply evaporated on the spot. And honestly, getting your period on top of all of this?? Yeah, the universe was definitely doing too much that day. 😭💀

    ReplyDelete

Irritated asf.

    So much bs has happened in the span of 2 days that I can't even comprehend this anymore. I did write a draft about what all happened...