Home

Wednesday, 9 September 2026

Tabs

Dear Bloggers......

    I've been wanting to add a new tab for when I start school so I could put all things related there but unfortunately for me, I'm really stupid. I'm still confused even after searching up tutorials. 

    I know how to do everything like make new tabs, labels, and pages. I tried it on a new post to see if it works then and it did! But, for some reason it won't let me do that to older posts. 

     I'm actually so flipping irritated. I've been trying to make it work for the past half an hour and yet nothing. PLEASE help me in the comments. I genuinely don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've tried different orders but nothing is working. 

    xoxo, sapphiramidnight




2 comments:

  1. You can make a new label and add it to the related post. When you publish the post and go to the bottom, youll find the label marked. Click on it and copy the link. Then go to tabs, add your title as "school" and in URL paste the link of your label. This will make it so that when you click on the tab, it will show the reader all the posts with the label you want! Lmk if it helped or if i misunderstood what youre asking for

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are a lifesaver omg i finally did it! i'm gonna make the school one when I post later on

      Delete

Marshmallows and Doors

     Ok, so I like this girl. Let's call her Marshmallow. Marshmallow is new to our school. I'm still getting to know her but I real...