Home

Thursday, 3 September 2026


 Outfit?

        As I've mentioned my school starts pretty soon. Since I'm in highschool I have a weird schedule. On the 9th and 10th I have orientations so that doesn't even count as a full school day so, the 11th is when it all really starts. I'm guessing that the orientations are just an introduction to everything and one of my friends said it was on for an hour but we'll see.

 I'm a really indecisive person so here are the two outfits that I've narrowed it down to. 
    I promise I have more jewelry I'd pair with these outfits but I felt too lazy to be editing all that. Let me know in the comments which one you prefer!
Also except the shoes and the jewelry my clothes are a bit different since these pictures are from Pinterest.


    



5 comments:

  1. honestly i love both but i prefer the one on the right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both are cute but i love the colour pink so has to be the one on the right for me!

    ReplyDelete

Marshmallows and Doors

     Ok, so I like this girl. Let's call her Marshmallow. Marshmallow is new to our school. I'm still getting to know her but I real...