Here are 12 songs I absolutely adore!!
- You Got Time And I got Money by Smerz
- Underdressed At The Symphony by Faye Webster
- Betcha' by Earth, Wind, & Fire
- Make It Wit Chu by Queens Of The Stone Age
- Swim Good by Frank Ocean
- Run To The Sun by N.E.R.D
- Territorial Pissings by Nirvana
- Mice City by Hotel Ugly
- I Want You by Janet Jackson
- My World (beyond) by anaiis
- A House Is Not A Home by Luther Vandross
- Sochti Hun ( O Mere Jaanam) by EX GENERATION
I tried to include different genres but of course I won't be able to do all of them so I hope you found one you liked. Please let me know if you listened to one and liked it. That alone will be affirming enough to know that I'm da goat. I'd love to know if anyone wants a similar post with more music in the future!
P.S. You could also check out my Spotify playlist that I made specifically for this blog!!!
xoxo, sapphiramidnight
No comments:
Post a Comment