Thank you to everyone who's been here for the long awaited first day update!!
My first day was hectic. In a good way. I'm so grateful that I've gotten all the classes I wanted and have friends in every class. But literally no one told me high school was like this. It's the embodiment of insanity. I was in the bathroom and two girls next to me were vaping. I just know the moment I left the bathroom they talked shit about me. It was the second day of school, mind you.
On the day of our orientation I met a new girl, a former classmate, and a former teammate, all together. I approached them and we introduced each other to the new girl. Well, more like I did since the pair had already met her. Anywho, we hung out a bit after school as the new girl waited for her bus, which was super late. In the end we stayed for a bit more than neccessary because the bus came in like two hours later.>
I don't know what made it clear but apparently the four of are a group now. Like?? Sorry I just really don't want anything to do with them except the new girl. The classmate is two faced and homophobic yet makes jokes about being gay. Then the teammate is just corny. Both of these girls have no humour of their own,, they're what you would call popular girl humour. I'd pick the new girl over them any day solely because I barely know her and also because she is just better than them in a lot of ways, Thank fuck I don't have classes with the both of them.
I had to hang out with them on the first day during break because my friend who I was supposed to meet with went elsewhere. And if you already don't know how it is, for some reason its really had to track people in high school. Its especially worse because my school has a lot of places near to go to. In the end me and said friend just decieded on a meet up spot. Also, when we actually found eachother on the second day people told her I was at place I didn't even go to.
Guys, I promise I'm not clinically insane for thinking about the two girls like this. It's just that I don't want people to associate me with them because they don't exactly have the best image if you know what I mean. And they think I'm funny which in itself is a new low for me.
There's this other girl who I think has a problem with me. There's no reason for her to hate me and vice versa because we never were that close that any of us have reasons for that. For example, she sits behind me in English and our teacher sent our row to go grab a book from the library. Our two friends were ahead of us in line for getting their books checked out and so they were done before us. It was taking pretty long so they both went ahead without us. I waited for my friend because she was clearly kind of upset they left.
The moment we left the library she speed walked the heck out. If I was walking slowly I probably wouldn't be able to even keep up with her. It seemed like she wanted to be back as soon as possible so I just kept up. I know it doesn't seem like anything but when the four of us were going to the library she seemed pretty laid-back. We'll see how it is on Monday. 😬🤞🏽
ANDDD there's this guy in my gym class.👀 I don't know him since he's a year older and I don't have an excuse to talk to him. I did find his Insta and Tiktok though. Will I add him? Of course not! (Peak Bi-ness amirite) There will most definitely be more updates about this guy! (If anything happens) Also let me know what nicknames I should use for everyone because I'm a lazy bum and things will be much easier. (I promise to put a glossary if I do end up using any!)
xoxo, sapphiramidnight
Omg i hate when people speed walk like guys we’re not in jumanji. goodluck finding nicknames!
ReplyDeleteRIGHT and i'm telling you she did NOT want me there
Delete